This is why i think Avatar should be R rated
If you wanted to take it a step further, you could argue that water benders could take out all the fluid from someones body, turning them into a mummified husk
and a highly skilled metal bender could control the iron in another person’s blood, kinda like what Magneto does in X-Men a lot
What a great time to be anaemic.
waterbenders surfing through the battlefield on a wave of blood.
"on a wave of blood"
but yes, let us continue with this gore fest!
Is there possibly a way that firebenders or airbenders could raise the body temperature of an individual to the point where your burning/melting from the inside out?
or what about earthbenders being able to break bones since bones are made up of various metals
of course along with non-metals but that’s beside the point?
god bless this fandom. we’re all growing up and turning into psychos
So apparently my roommate complained to my boss about the music I play in our room, saying that it’s annoying and loud. So today she needed a ride home from work and when I picked her up I made sure I was playing the most kawaii desu sugoi weeaboo music I had on my iPod.
Fun fact: if you know your feline body language, you’ll notice that the lynx is deferring to the housecat. As far as these two are concerned, the housecat is the higher-ranking cat.
OH MY GOSH
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!